Edge Trim Entry Guide Unit
When you need a built-to-last tube mill Edge Trimmer, look to Addison. Our extra heavy, rugged design comes in several models to accommodate strip up to 16 inches wide.
The Edge Trimmer removes uneven and rusty material edge while trimming the strip to correct width before it enters the forming section.
- Extra heavy, rugged design accommodates strip widths up to 16 inches by 7 gauge.
- Hardened upper and lower entry rollers.
- Spring-loaded AMPCO 25 bronze material guide rails prevent marring and pickup.
- Cam followers guide material through unit (entry cam followers are fixed with exit cam followers individually adjustable on cam shaft).
- One-inch wide, double-edged, M4 high-speed cutting tools with cutting edges ground to direct material removal downward. The one-inch cutting width allows operator to reposition cutting tool spontaneously to restore proper cutting results when the cutting area becomes dull.
- Cutting tools are horizontally and vertically adjustable via micrometer dial indicated dovetail slides.
- Single screw control for strip width adjustment and strip-to-mill alignment.
Models and Specifications
|Model Number||Tube Size Range||Strip Width (Inch)|
|ET-050-3.5||.188" - 1.000" Dia.||.550" - 3.500" (2-Tool Only)|
|ET-050-5.0||.250" - 1.500" Dia.||.750" - 5.000" (2-Tool Only)|
|ET-100-8.0||.500" - 2.500" Dia.||1.550" - 8.000"|
|ET-100-10||.750" - 3.000" Dia.||2.250" - 10.000"|
|ET-100-12||1.000" - 4.000" Dia.||3.000" - 12.500"|
|ET-100-14||1.500" - 4.500" Dia.||4.500" - 14.500"|
|ET-100-16||1.500" - 5.000" Dia.||4.500" - 16.000"|
|ET-100-20||1.500" - 6.000" Dia.||4.500" - 20.000"|
Edge Trimmer Options
- Two, Four, and Six-Tool configurations available on most edge trimmer models.