Tube Mill Systems Producing High-Frequency Welded Tubing
We offer complete tube mill production solutions for high-frequency welding applications, custom engineered and designed to match your production requirements. We partner with producers to manufacture production lines for your existing and for new tubing sizes and materials.
Benefits of an Addison High-Frequency Tube Mill
- Designed and Built Rock Solid for Dependable Performance and Increased Uptime.
- Easy to Use and Low Maintenance Costs with Common Sense Design and Features.
- Heavy-Duty Components Mean Long-Lasting Accuracy.
- Backed by Three Generations of Tube Mill Know-How.
Tube Mill Features
- Contact or Induction.
- Rafted Modules for Quick Change Operations, Automated Systems.
- Single-Point Adjustment Roll Stands.
- Complete Entry Systems / Edge Trim Units.
- Cutoff and Exit Equipment.
- Single or Multiple Torch Welding Systems.
- Servo-Controlled Adjustment – Programmable or Manual.
- DC or AC Drive Systems.
- Programmable Logical Control Systems for Sequencing Interaction of Mill
to Ancillary Equipment.
Models and Specifications
|Model Number||Tube Size Range||Wall Thickness|
|AM-1500X-HF||.375" - 1.750" Dia.||.020" - .083"|
|AM-2000-HF||.500" - 2.250" Dia.||.025" - .125"|
|AM-2500-HF||.750" - 3.000" Dia.||.030" - .160"|
|AM-3000-HF||1.000" - 4.000" Dia.||.040" - .200"|
|AM-4000-HF||1.250" - 5.000" Dia.||.050" - .250"|
|AM-4500-HF||1.500" - 5.500" Dia.||.060" - .300"|
|AM-5000-HF||1.750" - 6.000" Dia.||.075" - .335"|
Below are some examples of shapes and profiles we offer a tube mill production line for. Please note, there may be other shapes available not listed below.
- Special Design Shapes
Below are some examples of materials we offer a tube mill production line for. Please note, there may be other materials available not listed below.
- Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel