Roll Form Tooling
For over three decades, Addison Machine Engineering has been an integral part of the roll forming industry, setting the standard for quality. Addison Machine Engineering continues to offer the latest in innovative products, with a commitment to providing the best in engineering services.
Using state-of-the-art CAD systems, Addison Machine Engineering's experienced staff of mechanical engineers will custom design roll form equipment to meet your specific needs. Addison Machine Engineering's field service includes installation of all new rolls and equipment, as well as technical training regarding proper mill operation and maintenance for all necessary customer personnel. Training is available in-house or on-site.
- Team approach in design review to optimize each set of tooling.
- Large and small profile roll form design and tooling build.
- Review and critique current tooling sets to reduce high scrap or reject rates.
- Identify root cause and corrective actions required for optimal production.
- Reduce roll form tooling setup time.
- COPRA software and FEA software equipped.
- Accomplished roll form engineer, Jack Opielka, on staff.
Using alloy tool steels and either AME's custom or client furnished designs, Addison Machine Engineering provides precision roll form fabrication, including:
- Roll Form Tooling
- Lock Seam and Open Seam Tooling
- Channel, Seawall and Guardrail
- Replacement Roll Form Shafts
- Pre-notched Die Sets
- Bronze Block Straighteners
- Single Point Straighteners
- Ferrous and Non-ferrous Materials
- Pre-painted and Bright Materials
- A wide range of turning capacity - from .250" - 53.00" diameter rolls