Addison TIG Mill Solutions
You need a mill that runs dependably day in, day out. Mill downtime is money lost. You need tough equipment that pumps out tube consistently month after month, year after year. Your tube and pipe must meet spec run after run. An Addison Mill gives you that - holding tolerance without constant adjustment.
We partner with you to engineer a tube mill system that is specifically designed for your unique, specific end product.
TIG Mill Features
- Rafted Modules for Quick Change Operations, Automated Systems.
- Single-Point Adjustment Roll Stands.
- Complete Entry Systems / Edge Trim Units.
- Cutoff and Exit Equipment.
- Single or Multiple Torch Welding Systems.
- Servo-Controlled Adjustment – Programmable or Manual.
- DC or AC Drive Systems.
- Programmable Logical Control Systems for Sequencing Interaction of Mill to Ancillary Equipment.
TIG Mill Benefits
- Made in the USA at Addison Machine Engineering, Inc.
- Designed and Built Rock Solid for Dependable Performance and Increased Uptime.
- Easy to Use and Low Maintenance Costs with Common Sense Design and Features.
- Heavy-Duty Components Mean Long-Lasting Accuracy.
- Backed by Three Generations of Tube Mill Know-How.
Models and Specifications
|Model Number||Tube Size Range||Wall Thickness|
|AM-0750-TW||.125" - .500" Dia.||.007" - .035"|
|AM-1000-TW||.188" - .750" Dia.||.007" - .049"|
|AM-1500-TW||.250" - 1.500" Dia.||.015" - .065"|
|AM-1500X-TW||.375" - 1.750" Dia.||.020" - .083"|
|AM-2000-TW||.500" - 2.250" Dia.||.025" - .109"|
|AM-2500-TW||.750" - 3.000" Dia.||.030" - .125"|
|AM-3000-TW||1.000" - 4.000" Dia.||.040" - .134"|
- Special Design Shapes
- Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel