Tube & Pipe Roll Tooling
Whether you need new rolls designed from scratch or made from existing drawings, you can turn to Addison tooling experts for all your needs. To assist in getting exactly what you need, Addison design and manufacturing engineers can specify tooling that achieves the most demanding applications.
With a wide range of turning capacity up to 53.00" diameter rolls - we can match specific requirements with a superior solution. We put all the parts together to deliver what you need, within budget, and with complete satisfaction.
- Up to 53" Ø Diameter Turning Capacity
- "W" Form Breakdown Rolls
- Modified Edge Break Rolls
- Constant Bottom Line Design
- Pipe and Tube Mill Rolls
- Wear Rings for Fin Roll Assemblies
- Floating Fin Rolls
- Floating Flange Rolls
- D2 Tool Steel
- H13 Tool Steel
- AMPCO Bronze Materials (Multiple Grades Available)
- CPM10V (increased wear resistance)