OD Scarfing Units
The patented Addison Roto-Scarf is the highest quality scarfing unit available today, providing an ultra-smooth finish and long running cut. The extended wear, resharpenable carbide cutting tool requires a change after six to eight hours, instead of every 20 minutes.
The Roto-Scarfing Unit removes excess material from weld seam on outside of tube.
- Roto Scarfing Units utilize oscillating cutting insert sized to match tube diameter.
- The Rotary Scarfing Unit's carbide cutting insert has outstanding run time between sharpening, and can be resharpened numerous times.
- Adjustable tube support roll, cross-center, and cutting depth settings.
- Manual cutting tool engagement and automatic disengagement on RS-1000 unit.
- RS-5000 and RS-7000 feature air-actuated tool engagement and disengagement tied to mill run relay.
- Horizontal adjustment for proper cutting alignment.
Rotary Scarfing Units
|RS-1000||.500" - 3.000" Dia.|
|RS-1000 Ext.||.750" - 3.500" Dia.|
|RS-5000||1.500" - 5.500" Dia.|
|RS-7000||1.500" - 7.000" Dia.|
Double Tandem Scarfing Units
|DTS-400||.500" - 3.000" Dia.|
|DTS-400-LR||.750" - 4.000" Dia.|
|DTS-500||1.250" - 5.000" Dia.|
|DTS-600||1.500" - 6.000" Dia.|
Options (not all options available on all models)
- Support roller assembly.
- Air actuation.
- Manual or electrical operation.