Request for Quotation
Partner with Addison Machine on your next project. Contact us for a quotation or with any questions you may have on this product.
Addison Machine Engineering, Inc.
1301 Industrial St.
Reedsburg, WI 53959
TIG Mill Component
Addison Machine's tube mill Driven Stands are simply the best built in the industry. Our driven stands maintain alignment, resulting in high-quality output and less downtime for realignment. Plus, unique safety features provide built-in overload protection to safeguard your investment.
Driven Stands form the strip gradually into a cylinder while driving material through the mill.
- Designed with a rigid pin type construction to avoid "flexing" during operation.
- Single or dual point adjustment.
- Full floating outboard retainer and bearing sleeve.
- Inboard and outboard bearings are protected from mill coolants and contaminants by oil seals.
- Inboard bearing blocks house double-row, angular contact bearing assemblies to accurately locate the upper and lower hardened roll shafts.
- All four bearing blocks have easily accessible grease fittings to allow for periodic lubrication.
- Fine thread adjustment and micrometer indicator for precision adjustment of the upper shaft.
- Inboard housing is cross-keyed to assure accurate and repeatable alignment of inboard and outboard housings.
- Inboard and outboard lower bearing blocks can be vertically positioned to offset the reduction of roll tooling diameters caused by tooling reconditioning.
- Durable 8620 carburized and hardened shafts are standard.
Models and Specifications
|Model Number||Tube Size Range||Shaft Diameter (Inch)|
|DS-0750||0.188" - 0.500" Dia.||0.750"|
|DS-1000||0.188" - 0.750" Dia.||1.000"|
|DS-1500||0.250" - 1.500" Dia.||1.500"|
|DS-1500X (Heavy Duty)||0.375" - 1.750" Dia.||1.500"|
|DS-2000||0.500" - 2.250" Dia.||2.000"|
|DS-2500||0.750" - 3.000" Dia.||2.500"|
|DS-3000||1.000" - 4.000" Dia.||3.000"|
|DS-4000||1.250" - 5.000" Dia.||4.000"|
|DS-4500||1.500" - 5.500" Dia.||4.500"|
|DS-5000||1.500" - 6.000" Dia.||5.000"|
|DS-6000||2.000" - 7.00"0 Dia.||6.000"|
- Single-point adjustment.
- Various shaft materials available.