Request for Quotation
Partner with Addison Machine on your next project. Contact us for a quotation or with any questions you may have on this product.
Addison Machine Engineering, Inc.
1301 Industrial St.
Reedsburg, WI 53959
High-Frequency Mill Component
The rugged functionality, real world engineering and exceptional quality of the Addison Machine O.D. Flash Bead Winder Assembly have made it the equipment of choice in the Tube Producing industry.
The unit is machined to stringent dimensional requirements and mounted on a ridged fabricated steel weldment pedestal. Each bead winder and pedestal is individually engineered to match the dimensional and speed parameters of your mill. The unit is supplied complete with electrical controls, a 1/3 HP D.C. variable speed motor and speed reducer to rotate the bead winder assembly. A fully adjustable friction clutch, housed in a durable dust cover, allows for speed variations as the scarf ball grows on the winder spool. This unique feature reduces the possibility of the scarf breaking from excessive tension or torque applied to the spool or from a rotational speed setting that is too fast for the line speed as is common with direct drive units.
Spools weld bead as it is removed from the tube by the scarfing unit.
- Mounted on a ridged fabricated steel weldment.
- Fully electrical controls.
- Powered by 1/3 HP D.C. motor (230 volts).
- Variable speed reducer transmits proper rotation to the bead winder assembly.
- Assembly mounted to pedestal that attaches to the weld base. Pedestal height is customized to the position of scarfing unit.
- Push-Off option eliminates operator handling of the scarf bead after it is spooled up on the winder.