Request for Quotation
Partner with Addison Machine on your next project. Contact us for a quotation or with any questions you may have on this product.
Addison Machine Engineering, Inc.
1301 Industrial St.
Reedsburg, WI 53959
What do you need in a High-Frequency Mill?
A new High-Frequency Mill is a large investment and no two tube mills are exactly the same. Get exactly what you need: the right speed, the right horsepower, the ring entry and exit equipment. Whether you're running 3fpm or 1,000 fpm, get a tube mill that will perform for the long run.
Benefits of an Addison High-Frequency Mill
- Designed and Built Rock Solid for Dependable Performance and Increased Uptime.
- Easy to Use and Low Maintenance Costs with Common Sense Design and Features.
- Heavy-Duty Components Mean Long-Lasting Accuracy.
- Backed by Three Generations of Tube Mill Know-How.
- Contact or Induction.
- Rafted Modules for Quick Change Operations, Automated Systems.
- Single-Point Adjustment Roll Stands.
- Complete Entry Systems / Edge Trim Units.
- Cutoff and Exit Equipment.
- Single or Multiple Torch Welding Systems.
- Servo-Controlled Adjustment – Programmable or Manual.
- DC or AC Drive Systems.
- Programmable Logical Control Systems for Sequencing Interaction of Mill
to Ancillary Equipment.
|Model Number||Tube Size Range||Wall Thickness|
|AM-1500X-HF||.375" - 1.750" Dia.||.020" - .083"|
|AM-2000-HF||.500" - 2.250" Dia.||.025" - .125"|
|AM-2500-HF||.750" - 3.000" Dia.||.030" - .160"|
|AM-3000-HF||1.000" - 4.000" Dia.||.040" - .200"|
|AM-4000-HF||1.250" - 5.000" Dia.||.050" - .250"|
|AM-4500-HF||1.500" - 5.500" Dia.||.060" - .300"|
|AM-5000-HF||1.750" - 6.000" Dia.||.075" - .335"|