Request for Quotation
Partner with Addison Machine on your next project. Contact us for a quotation or with any questions you may have on this product.
Addison Machine Engineering, Inc.
1301 Industrial St.
Reedsburg, WI 53959
High-Frequency Mill Component
As with every piece of Addison equipment, our tube mill entry guides are built tough for dependable, long-term performance.
The Entry Guide insures strip enters mill centered and straight and that the strip is formed symmetrically about the centerline of the mill. This is even more important when using edge form breakdown rolls to ensure proper edge break angles on both sides.
- Welded steel support frame.
- Two hardened conveyor-type rollers on entrance side of unit and one-hardened type roller on exit side provide proper feeding of the strip in and out of unit.
- Four hardened guide rollers (with grooves) are mounted via cam followers to effectively guide the strip into tube mill. Rollers adjustable as pairs, in and out from the centerline of the tube mill.
- Special tool design keeps scrap off of tube.
- Two-, Four-, and Six-Tool configurations available.