Request for Quotation
Partner with Addison Machine on your next project. Contact us for a quotation or with any questions you may have on this product.
Addison Machine Engineering, Inc.
1301 Industrial St.
Reedsburg, WI 53959
High-Frequency Mill Component
Addison Machine's tube mill Driven Stands are simply the best built in the industry. Our driven stands maintain alignment, resulting in high-quality output and less downtime for realignment. Plus, unique safety features provide built-in overload protection to safeguard your investment.
Driven Stands form the strip gradually into a cylinder while driving material through the mill.
- Designed with a rigid pin type construction to avoid "flexing" during operation.
- Single or dual point adjustment.
- Full floating outboard retainer and bearing sleeve.
- Inboard and outboard bearings are protected from mill coolants and contaminants by oil seals.
- Inboard bearing blocks house double-row, angular contact bearing assemblies to accurately locate the upper and lower hardened roll shafts.
- All four bearing blocks have easily accessible grease fittings to allow for periodic lubrication.
- Fine thread adjustment and micrometer indicator for precision adjustment of the upper shaft.
- Inboard housing is cross-keyed to assure accurate and repeatable alignment of inboard and outboard housings.
- Inboard and outboard lower bearing blocks can be vertically positioned to offset the reduction of roll tooling diameters caused by tooling reconditioning.
- Durable 8620 carburized and hardened shafts are standard.
|Model Number||Tube Size Range||Shaft Diameter (Inch)|
|DS-0750||0.188" - 0.500" Dia.||0.750"|
|DS-1000||0.188" - 0.750" Dia.||1.000"|
|DS-1500||0.250" - 1.500" Dia.||1.500"|
|DS-1500X (Heavy Duty)||0.375" - 1.750" Dia.||1.500"|
|DS-2000||0.500" - 2.250" Dia.||2.000"|
|DS-2500||0.750" - 3.000" Dia.||2.500"|
|DS-3000||1.000" - 4.000" Dia.||3.000"|
|DS-4000||1.250" - 5.000" Dia.||4.000"|
|DS-4500||1.500" - 5.500" Dia.||4.500"|
|DS-5000||1.500" - 6.000" Dia.||5.000"|
|DS-6000||2.000" - 7.00"0 Dia.||6.000"|
- Single-point adjustment.
- Various shaft materials available.